Privacy Statement of Access2.IT Group B.V.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Access2.IT Group B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings.
For this purpose, we use your email address, ip address, name and address details and username.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information for six months after our services to you have ended.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you.
For this purpose, we use your payment details, ip address and username, name and address details, email address, profile picture, phone number, invoice address and birth date.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information for three months after you closed your account.
We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every email contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. You can also inform us through your account. Further, you can inform us through the portal.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our hosting company website, giving us access to individual data. However, we only access individual data insofar as necessary for the purposes set out in this statement.
The first time you visit our hosting company website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Access2.IT Group B.V.